Built for Professional Speed and Reliable Connectivity The Buyer’s Point 48-Port Cat6 RJ45 Patch Panel future-proofs your network connection for 10-Gigabit Ethernet. It offers Cat6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard and is backward compatible with Cat 5e. Mount it to your racks, wall mount brackets, or cabinets and use the included cable ties to reduce cable clutter.
Get everyone online
48 port 1U rackmount to get your entire home or office networked
Gold plated pure copper blade
Works with Cat6 RJ45 Ethernet and backward compatible with Cat5/5e
Measures 3.5” x 19” (1U). Fits a standard size rackmount rail or to a wall using the included wall mount brackets.
Cat 6 Performance
- Gold-plated RJ45 8P/8C contacts with numbered ports.
- Label spaces for hand-written or machine-printed labels.
High quality construction
- Gold plated contacts ensure a correction free connection. Numbered ports and color-coded T568A and T568B wiring diagram give quick reference
- Covered label slots for hand-written or machine-printed labels.
- Dual IDC terminals for 110 or Krone impact tools.
- Includes 1-piece wire management bracket (Picture 5 in main photos)
- Small plastic punching tool
- Cable ties to secure the wire
Add a review “48 Port Cat6 Patch Panel with Punch Down Tool and Cable Management System (25, 48 Port)”
You must be logged in to post a comment.