Buyer’s Point USB C to VGA Cable USB C (Type C) to VGA Adapter Cable
Great Choice for Extending Your MacBook to a Second Screen Buyer’s Point Type C to VGA Cable is designed to connect newly released laptops such as NEW Apple MacBook or Google Chromebook Pixel to an existing display or projector with VGA interface at a resolution up to 1080P. It works to increase your productivity by extending or mirroring your MacBook to a second screen, doubling available workspace.
Extend mode makes it possible for you to check emails or go surfing online while editing an Excel document, more convenient switch between 2 monitors. It is a practical and ideal choice for speech or conference, attracting your audience deeply immersed in clearer large screen.
USB C VGA Adapter Cable Specification
- Input interface: USB Type C; Output interface: VGA
- Output interface: VGA
- Support MAX video resolution: 1920*1200@60HZ
- Support DP Alt Mode.
- Plug & Play, no driver needed.
- Cable length: 5 feet, 10 inches
User Tips * Please kindly connect this product to your laptop first before you connect it to the monitor. * Note: Input device USB C port must support data and power in as well as video out functions.
- USB 3.1 Type C reversible connector
- Plug into your device in any direction
- Compatible with Mac or Windows
High Definition Resolution
- Deliver astonishing quality via VGA
- Up to 1080p at 60Hz
- Output resolution of 1920 x 1200
Compatible Devices (Not a full list)
- Apple 12 inch New MacBook
- Google ChromeBook Pixel (2015)
- Lenovo Yoga 900 / 910
- Dell XPS 13 / 15 (9350& 9360)
- MacBook Pro 13″ 2016
- MacBook Pro 15″ 2016
- Essential Phone PH-1
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Note 8
- Huawei Mate 10
Multiple cores offers maximum protection from damage
This USB-C monitor adapter cable is also extremely versatile for your applications at the office.
- TPE Outside
- Woven Mesh
- Aluminum Foil Layer
- Tin- coated oxygen – free copper wire core